Summer season brings many more skin problems like itching, cracking and flaking.
Our skin contains an oil natural layer, which moisturizes the skin and without that can lead to suffering with dry skin problems. Care skin is related to your skin type, but there are some universal homemade remedies to treat the dry skin.
– Start the day with a cooler and shorter shower to avoid losing skin oils which may be caused by long or hot shower. Keep the skin moisture during the day by changing your morning routine.
– Reconsider what type of soap you use. Heavily scented soaps may cause stripping the skin oils away and drying your skin. Try with fragrance free soaps which are foamy and milder.
– When you use towels after shower, make sure your are doing that with gentle touches. Leave skin slightly dump, and then apply a moisturizer for extra moisture on your skin.
– To remove the dry scaly skin, apply homemade peeling scrub (½ tsp of Vitamin E oil, 2-3 drops of lime juice and ½ tsp of glycerin).
– Before a bath, take 1 tsp of milk cream with 2-3 drops of lime juice and apply to your skin.
– Plain milk applied on your skin and left on for 10 minutes also helps with dry skin problems. Then, wash it with cold water.
– Take a massage with almond oil before going to bath.
– Remember to avoid hot water for bath and shower in summer.
– Cut a fleshy leaf of Aloe Vera plant and apply it directly on your skin. The raw Aloe Vera gel is very helpful for dry skin.
– Apply Glycerin on your face and whole body before going to bed. Let it stay all night and wash it in the morning.
– Soak a 1 tsp of almonds in hot water, and then leave it overnight. In the morning grind the almonds until smooth and add 1 tsp of honey. Apply gently on a clean face or arms and back and leave for 10 min. Then wash your face with lukewarm water. Repeat this twice a week.
– Honey softens and moisturizes dry skin, and you can apply it directly to the problem skin areas. Massage gently into skin for about 5 minutes and then rinse. Repeat this treatment daily and you will experience noticeably softer skin.
– Coconut oil has specialties in moisturizing! There are so many ways you can use coconut oil. You can apply to problem areas such as hands, cuticles, and joints, or add a few drops of coconut oil to your bath! It smells amazing and leaves the skin incredibly soft.
See for more home made beauty treatments: Honey Beautifying