This cold, creamy, fruit-filled thick smoothie that is packed with protein is perfect for full body recovery.
Cherry yogurt protein smoothie is very powerful drink, especially in the morning, which is good enough for the muscle strength and boost metabolism.
This full-packed nutrient smoothie contains very simple ingredients that make this recipe delicious but also very healthy.
Always use frozen cherries for preparing cherry yogurt protein smoothie for a thicker texture.
Health Benefits of Cherries
– Cherries provide antioxidant protection anthocyanins and cyaniding.
– Cherries provide cancer prevention because of the cancer-preventive Compounds content.
– Cherries reduce inflammations and your risk of gout.
– Cherries contain natural melatonin, a powerful antioxidant that provides healthy sleep.
– Cherries contain many anti-inflammatory compounds that relieve arthritis pain.
– Cherries reduce belly fat and post exercise muscle pain.
– Cherries help in regulating genes involved in fat and glucose metabolism. This activation may help to lower your risk of heart disease and strokes.
Cherry Yogurt Protein Smoothie Recipe
- 1 and ½ larger and frozen bananas (cut into chunks)
- 6 oz Cherry Nonfat Yogurt
- ½ cup frozen cherries
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup (sugar free)
Servings: 1 large glass Total time: 10 minutes
Add all the ingredients except the chocolate syrup in a blender and blend for 1 minute. If bananas are not mixing well, stir the ingredients well. Blend until you’ve reached a smooth consistency. If smoothie is too thick add more milk.
This cherry yogurt protein smoothie is packed with 14 grams of protein!
Nutrition per one serving: Calories 370; Total Fat 2 g; Saturated Fat 1g; Cholesterol 5 mg; Sodium 80 mg; Potassium 910 mg; Total Carbohydrate 84 g; Dietary Fiber 7 g; Sugars 63 g; Vitamin A 6%; Vitamin C 20%; Calcium 15%; Iron 4%.
More healthy smoothie recipes:
Pineapple Greek yogurt smoothie
Green Banana Peanut Butter Smoothie