It’s time for the April challenge and it’s time to go meatless. The April challenge is all about eating plant-based meals and exercising!
The plan is to commit eating 1-2 plant-based meals a day. Cut out meat, eat more veggies, fruits and nuts. You can eat seafood, eggs and dairy if you want to.
Here is what you need to do to embrace the April Challenge:
- Cut the meat of your meals. Eat more veggies, fruits, nuts, eggs, dairy products, fish… It is your choice to be vegan or vegetarian this month or maybe for life.
- Open your mind to new foods, try vegetarian meals, fresh juices and green smoothies.
- Accept the fact that you’ll be getting all the proteins you need from veggies, beans, nuts, tofu, leafy greens, etc.
- Supplements: If you don’t eat meat for 2 weeks, we suggest you start taking vitamin B12 since B12 is not found in plant foods.
- If you notice that not eating meat is making you feel sick, return to your regular habits.
- Do your own online research to find interesting vegetarian or vegan recipes.
Eating more plants can definitely help you to lose pounds and be more healthier.
April Workout Calendar
Do 1-3 sets of the exercises listed for the day. Don’t push yourself too hard, it’s ok if you can’t do all the moves. Try doing your best and do as mush reps as you can if you are a beginner.
Start slow and then improve your workout routine. If some moves are too hard for you, you can try and modify them.
Rest for 30-60 seconds between circuits. Go at your own pace and take more time if you need to. Don’t get upset if you need more resting time between sets!