The most interesting thing about making shakes and smoothies is the greatest amount of fun you can have, experimenting with different flavor combinations, using different veggies and fruits.
Here is an easy recipe for the Magical Papaya, Strawberry Avocado Shake.
- 4 ounces papaya
- 2 ounces strawberries
- 2 ounces (1/2 of an) avocado
- 1 tbsp of lemon or lime Juice
- 4 ounces unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- 4 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- 8 ounces ice cubes
- Vanilla Stevia sweetener or natural sweetener to taste (honey or agave)
- Toasted coconut flake
- Toasted almonds
- Chopped nuts
- Homemade whipped cream
- Sliced strawberries and papaya
– It is an easy recipe to make so the preparation time is only 5 minutes.
– Put all ingredients together in a blender. Top with sliced papaya, strawberries and mint.
– You can use a melon baller to get the papaya ball decorate.
– You can also decorate the avocado on the same way.
You can also share with us your favorite vegetable or fruit. We would love to find a great smoothie or drink recipe with your favorite ingredients.
You can also find some recipes here: Greens, veggies and fruits in magical drinks