The season for flues and infections is here and it’s time to fight them the natural way. The natural ways of treating infections and flu are the best and most efficient. When you’re sick, you need to take powerful antiviral, antibacterial and immune building substances and lemon has all of these properties. Lemon will also stimulate digestion and help you lose weight.
Here are the 10 natural remedies that can help you fight flu and many other health problems:
1. If you have a sore throat, mix 1 tbsp. salt, some pepper and lemon juice. Drink the mixture.
2. If you feel like you can’t breathe, mix equal amounts of black pepper, cumin, cinnamon and cardamom seeds. Smell the mixture or inhale it.
3. Destroy gallstones by mixing olive oil and lemon juice.
4. Gargle lemon juice mixed with salt if you have problems with tonsillitis.
5. If you want to lose weight, mix 2 tbsp. lemon juice, ¼ tsp. ground black pepper and 1 tbsp. honey. Take this once a day.
6. If you suffer from nausea, mix black pepper with water and freshly squeezed lemon juice.
7. Black pepper can help you reduce asthma attacks. Mix 10 grains of black pepper, 2 clove buds, 15 basil leaves and put them in boiling water. Let the mixture cool down for 15 minutes, add 2 tsp. honey and drink the mixture.
8. Eliminate your toothache with some olive oil and black pepper.
9. If your nose is bleeding, put some lemon juice on a cotton and place it inside your bleeding nostril.
10. Fight the flu and coughs by mixing salt, lemon juice and pepper. Mix the three ingredients and drink the mixture.