Here is an easy recipe for the Magical Papaya, Strawberry Avocado Shake.
- 4 ounces papaya
- 2 ounces strawberries
- 2 ounces (1/2 of an) avocado
- 1 tbsp of lemon or lime Juice
- 4 ounces unsweetened almond milk (vanilla)
- 4 ounces unsweetened coconut milk
- 8 ounces ice cubes
- Vanilla Stevia sweetener or natural sweetener to taste (honey or agave)
- Toasted coconut flake
- Toasted almonds
- Chopped nuts
- Homemade whipped cream
- Sliced strawberries and papaya
– It is an easy recipe to make so the preparation time is only 5 minutes.
– Put all ingredients together in a blender. Top with sliced papaya, strawberries and mint.
– You can use a melon baller to get the papaya ball decorate.
– You can also decorate the avocado on the same way.
You can also share with us your favorite vegetable or fruit. We would love to find a great smoothie or drink recipe with your favorite ingredients.
You can also find some recipes here: Greens, veggies and fruits in magical drinks