Cranberries are an antioxidant powerhouse, and you can get them fresh during the fall and winter. Here are 3 excellent healthy cranberry juice drink recipes that will help your body to experience the immediate effects of natural energy and essential nutrients.
Health benefits of cranberries:
– Cranberries are a low-calorie fruit -45 calories per cup.
– Consuming cranberries daily is good for your heart health. Cranberries increase the levels of “good cholesterol” (HDL) and reduce the levels of “bad cholesterol” (LDL).
– Cranberries can fight urinary tract infections and disease.
– This fruit has big potential to prevent strokes, viral infections and possibly tumors and certain cancers.
– Actually, cranberries have wide range of antioxidants, and they are in the second place after the blueberries with so many powerful antioxidants.
Healing Cranberry Cleanser
Get your healthy dose of Vitamin C, fiber and natural energy in this healing cranberry cleanser.
- 2 cups fresh kale (chopped)
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 2 oranges (chopped)
- 2 bananas
Put the kale in a blender, add the water and blend until smooth. Then, add the remaining fruits and blend again. You can also use frozen fruit, if you want the drink cold. This recipe is for two servings.
Cranberry Syrup & Sparkling Cranberry Juice
Make your own unsweetened cranberry syrup from fresh or frozen cranberries. You can also use cranberry syrup to make a healthy sparkling cranberry drink.
- 12 oz. Cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 4 c. filtered water
In a saucepan, add the cranberries and water. Cook the cranberries on medium-high, until they all pop. Mash popped cranberries with a spoon and then remove them from the heat. Leave the mashed cranberries on for 5 minutes. Then, pour cranberries in a blender and blend for about 1 minute. Strain syrup through a fine mesh sieve, and pour it in a glass jar. Cover it and put in refrigerator.
Sugar-Free Sparkling Cranberry Juice
- 2 oz. cranberry syrup
- 8-10 oz. club soda
- 25-30 drops of liquid Stevia
Combine all the ingredients in an ice-filled pint glass, and stir well.
Sugar-Free Sparkling Cranberry Juice has only 10 calories and less than 2g of carbs.
Supernatural Weight Loss Cranberry Drink
Healthy cranberry drink that can help you with weight loss.
- 1 cup unsweetened 100% cranberry juice
- 7 cups purified water
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 3/4 Cup fresh squeezed orange juice (approximate 3 oranges)
- 1/4 Cup fresh squeezed lemon juice (approximate 1-2 lemons)
Boil the water and add cranberry juice. Reduce heat to low and then add cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg. Stir and let simmer for about 20 minutes. Then, leave it to cool to room temperature. Then, add orange and lemon juice and stir well. You can also add some ice cubes.