Pregnant bride? Are you starting to feel anxious about how to handle both planning for a baby and planning a wedding? Well you are not alone!
Years ago, pregnancy before marriage was frowned upon, but times are changing and becoming more progressive. You no longer have to try to hide your pregnancy or feel ashamed. You in fact can embrace it! We have some helpful advice for the pregnant bride to put your mind at ease!
Advice for the Pregnant Bride for Stress Free Wedding Planning
Choosing Wedding Dress For Pregnant Bride
Shopping for your wedding dress pregnant bride does not have to be a hassle. Here are some tips to find the perfect wedding gown for you and your baby bump!
- Call salons before making an appointment
- Choose a silhouette that will flatter your baby bump, rather than hide it.
- Look for gowns with material that will stretch
- Always go a size up
- Don’t be afraid to opt for a non-traditional gown
Planning Bachelorette Party
Just because you are pregnant doesn’t mean you have to ditch the bachelorette party. You can still plan a fun night out on the town with the girls if you are expecting! Here is some advice on planning bachelorette party for pregnant bride
- Pamper yourself with a spa day
- Plan a quaint tea party with indulgent sweets
- Plan a formal lunch and shopping spree
- Plan a pottery or paint night
- Have an informal dinner/game or movie night
Planning A Wedding Day To Feel Comfortable
Weddings are stressful enough, so you will want to feel comfortable on the big day. From rocking wedding gowns for pregnant bride to finding the right shoes, here is some helpful advice!
- Opt for flats or ballet slippers instead of heels
- Shop for supportive bras
- Take small sips of water to stay hydrated
- Plan “safe” foods for your reception
- Let everyone fuss over you, it’s your special day after all
- Rest up the night before and as much as you can on the day of your wedding
- Remember your ring may not fit if your fingers are swollen.
You can get a “substitute ring” for the ceremony or wear it on a chain around your neck for the reception.
We hope that you have found our advice for planning a wedding for the pregnant bride to be helpful. And we are sure that you are going to be the most beautiful bride ever!