Today we rely on so much equipment that could hinder us from getting to our goals. We spend extravagantly just to get in shape, or simply to say that we are a member of a fitness center. What you are misconceived about is the need of much external equipment just to get you in shape – that is not the case at all. TRX is a simple suspension training gear that was aspired from Navy Seals. What can you do with it to firm up your breasts, slender body, and beach-ready physique? We will show you a couple of TRX workouts for women to get that body you’ve always been dreaming about!
Equipment You Need
There are not much of the things you need to do this if you are planning to work out in the fitness center. The TRX will already be setup in a rig or a squat rack, depending on how spacious the place is. If, however, you want to exercise in your house, then the only thing you need is the TRX Suspension Gear and a place you can tie it on. If you don’t have, then think about investing for a Squat or Power Rack so you can do multiple workouts.
TRX Workouts For Women
I won’t allow you to have complex movements that are at times ineffective for your built. It is best you do simple actions and execute them properly. What I mean by that is, you do it in a controlled manner and proper form. You may also do it in a time-controlled working pace to keep your heart rate going and your muscles activated.
Before you start your workouts, ensure that your TRX Suspension Trainers are properly secured to avoid any injuries.
- TRX Mountain Climbers
An excellent core workout to start off the list. It is mostly used in circuit programs because of the muscles activated during the exercise.
- Hold the handles of the TRX about shoulder width.
- Establish a high plank position, and keep your back straight at all times.
- Lift you knee up and try to make touch your middle torso. If you want a more challenging variation, you can make it touch on the same elbow (Right Knee to Right Elbow, Left Knee to Left Elbow).
- Repeat for the other knee.
- Make sure your core is contracted.
- Lock out your elbows the entire time.
- Keep your hips low while maintaining proper back posture.
- TRX Push-Ups
Nothing beats the good old classic push-ups, but we are going to put a little spin on it. It will be a little challenging since you to have your balance while doing the movement.
- Grab the handles of the TRX with both hands, and establish a stance about shoulder width apart.
- Start in a high plank position, and make sure that your back is straight.
- Lower yourself until your chest touches the handles, and push back up.
- When you lower down yourself, do a tempo of 2 seconds to strengthen your stabilizing muscles.
- Don’t go too wide or you can potentially injure your shoulder. As long as you feel the tension in your pectoral and triceps muscles, keep the stance you are in.
- Just like a regular push up, the closer the distance of your hands from each other, the more your arms will be involved in the process.
- TRX Bulgarian Split Squats or Lunge
The exercise is a bit challenging because of the placement it puts you in, and the balance that your body must achieve.
- Have one foot in handle inserted while the other leg is used as your lead and balancing limb.
- Lower your body until you lead leg forms a 90-degree angle from the floor, and push it back up.
- Repeat with the other leg.
- Ensure that your body is upright when you do the movement.
- Tighten your core as it will be the biggest balancing factor while doing the repetitions.
- When you push your weight, drive with your heels.
- TRX Rows
Something to work your back with. It will also help develop your pulling strength, and it will help tone up your arms and shape your back muscles.
- Grab the TRX handles and establish a width that shoulder width apart.
- Have your feet close to each other, and start walking them towards the TRX.
- Pull yourself up until your chest touches the handles.
- Repeat until you finish your desired reps.
- The further your feet are away from your body, the harder the exercise will be.
- When you are going back to your starting position, lower yourself slowly by controlling your weight.
- Another variation that you can is you can place your feet on top of the box if you want a challenging weight.
- TRX Glute Bridge
The movement will help you develop gluteal muscles, which can perk it up and tone the said area. It is a simple movement, but it will require you to do it in a controlled fashion.
- Lay yourself down flat on the floor, and insert both of your feet inside the handles.
- Make sure that your shins are directly parallel to the ground before you initiate the rep.
- Use your hips to lift up your body as high as you can, and lower it down slowly.
- Repeat until you finished the desired reps.
- Maintain your leg position the entire time.
- Flexing your quadriceps will help you with the movement.
That is all for the TRX Workouts For Women. There are still a lot of movements out there if the one I listed doesn’t work for you. Fitness may also include a lot of studying and searching, and you may find other exercises more suitable for you than what I have just listed. If you have further questions, feel free to leave your comments below!
Gregory is a chief editor at ConstructMuscles.com. He spends half of my time on his blog while the other half on being a physical fitness trainer. Believing in the great benefits of bodybuilding and fitness to the body, he has been motivated to become a fitness enthusiast. Stay Connected to him on Twitter.