You’ve been asked to appear for a drug test as you’ve been selected for a senior position in a reputed company. Or it could be that you’ve been scheduled for a drug assay as you’ve made it to the final event of a sports competition. You want to be absolutely sure that you’ve cleansed your system of cannabis or THC as you’re determined to clear the drug test.
Most users tend to believe that once they’ve removed all traces of marijuana from their blood, urine, and viscera, they can pass the drug test. What the majority of users may not be aware of is that THC can also infiltrate into hairs on scalp. Therefore, it is extremely crucial to ensure your hair and scalp is also free of weed so that you feel confident about clearing the test.
In this article, we walk you through the modus-operandi of a hair drug test. Additionally, we explain how to make the most of Nexxus Aloe Rid Detox Shampoo for ridding your hair of THC. We conclude the article by elucidating How to Pass a Hair Follicle Drug Test Using the Jerry G Method.
Hair Drug Tests: How Do They Work?
Hair drug tests for marijuana or weed are often erroneously referred to as hair follicle drug tests. After all it is the hair shaft that shoots up from the hair follicle beneath your scalp that is tested. The hair follicle-the root of the hair- that lies underneath the skin of your scalp is not subjected to testing.
It is your hair shafts developing at a rate of 1.5” every three months (or 90 days) that undergo testing. So, if you had taken weed in the last 90 days either heavily or moderately, there’s a good probability of your failing the hair drug test. However, if you consumed a very little amount of THC only on one occasion, the drug may not be detected during the testing.
Never dye your hair with any weird or fancy colors or the lab technician will disqualify for the drug test. However, you can fry your hair using the ‘Jerry J Method’ or the ‘Macujo Method’ to ensure you clear the hair test. Nevertheless, you should be very careful while trying the above methods or else the technician will suspect you’ve treated your hair.
Aloe Toxin Rid Shampoo for THC Detoxification: Overview
The old style Aloe toxin rid shampoo a detoxification shampoo formulated by Nexxus became very popular with users and tokers. Tokers eventually figured out that this Nexxus Aloe Rid Detox Shampoo proved handy in removing THC from hairs. The users started using this shampoo heavily as they realized that this shampoo is an old style aloe toxin rid shampoo that cleans hair for drug test.
However, Nexxus discontinued making the old style aloe toxin rid shampoo in order to keep its goodwill intact. Nevertheless, you can still order this shampoo online (presently manufactured by Testclear) and follow the Jerry G Method for using it.
Using Nexxus Aloe Rid Shampoo for Clearing Marijuana from Hairs: Traditional Method
- Stop taking weed the moment you’re informed that you’ll have to appear for a hair drug test
- You can buy the Nexxus Aloe Rid Detox Shampoo online from https://www.testclear.com
- Rinse your hair using the shampoo up to 4 times per day on all days leading up to the hair drug test
How to Pass a Hair Follicle Drug Test Using the Jerry G Method?
- Mr. Jerry G recommends you to stop consuming THC for at least ten days before the drug hair test. If you’ve been taking marijuana in very small amounts, there may be trace amounts of the drug in your hair. This amount may not be detected during the drug test.
So, you may not have to abide by the subsequent steps
- In this step you’ll have to use an ammonia-based hair dye for breaking open the cuticles and cleansing out the toxins
- Now, you’ll need to wash your hair using a detox shampoo such as the Nexxus Aloe Rid Detox Shampoo.
- On the 10th day, repeat the 2nd and 3rd steps
- Apply a past of baking soda on your scalp on the D-day (i.e. day of testing), let it stay for about 12-15 minutes. Next, rinse clean your hair
- Now wash your hair again with the Nexxus old style aloe toxin rid shampoo
- Finally, cleanse your hair using Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo
Alternatively, you can also try the Macujo Method, a more popular technique; use this link for details about the Macujo method