Living with the effects of hair loss is challenging and emotionally draining. It can be a miserable experience – like there is no solution. Fortunately, an innovative solution available on the market – Regenera Activa – relieves those suffering from thinning hair. But does regenera activa work? In this post, we’ll explore the science behind Regenera Activa and provide reliable information about its efficacy in combatting hair loss and improving overall hair health. Join us as we uncover the facts about Regenera Activa!
Overview: Regenera Activa as a Hair Loss Treatment
Regenera Activa uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP) to stimulate the growth of thinning or balding hair. It involves taking a blood sample from the patient and spinning it in a centrifuge to separate the PRP from other components, then injected into the scalp.
Regenera Activa is non-invasive that has been proven effective in treating male and female pattern baldness and other types of hair loss. It improves the thickness and volume of existing hair. Unlike other treatments, Regenera Activa is an autologous treatment that uses the patient’s cells and does not require any synthetic drugs or medications.
However, Regenera Activa is not a one-size-fits-all solution. Each patient must be carefully evaluated before treatment begins. Results of Regenera Activa may take several months to appear, and multiple treatment sessions may be necessary for optimal results.
What causes hair loss?
Genetic predisposition, hormonal changes, medical conditions and treatments, nutritional deficiencies, and lifestyle choices cause hair loss. Androgenic alopecia, medical conditions like thyroid disease, alopecia areata (an autoimmune disorder that causes patchy hair loss), scalp infections, and treatment like chemotherapy cause hair loss.
Nutritional deficiencies slow down new hair growth due to an unhealthy diet lacking essential vitamins and minerals. Smoking, stress and using heat styling products can damage hair follicles and weaken the hair strands over time.
Who is suitable for this treatment?
Regenera Activa suits men and women with early-onset balding, thinning, or progressive hair loss. However, it may not be ideal for patients who have had one of the following treatments:
- Radiation therapy
- Topical medications to the scalp that alter normal hair growth (steroid creams or drugs)
- Scalp surgery
- Treatments that caused permanent hair loss.
Does Regenera Activa Work?
Regenera Activa is safe and effective in restoring thinning or lost hair by reactivating dormant hair follicles. As a result, patients can enjoy improved scalp coverage with thicker and fuller-looking strands over time.
Regenera Activa aims to promote hair regrowth and restore lost or thinning hair. Stimulating dormant follicles encourage the growth of new, healthy strands of hair that improve the appearance of bald patches, and renew thickness in areas where hair has become sparse over time.
Regenera Activa uses autologous cell therapy to stimulate the scalp for natural hair growth. The micro-grafts are harvested from the patient’s skin samples and inserted into the scalp. It is non-invasive and achieved impressive results, with most patients experiencing visible improvement in hair density.
The duration of the treatment depends on individual cases, but generally, it takes three sessions over a 6-month period, where sessions last for an hour. After this stage, maintenance treatments are usually recommended to ensure the best results.
Combination with Other Hair Loss Treatments
Regenera Activa can be combined with platelet-rich plasma (PRP), stem cell therapy, and mesotherapy to enhance scalp coverage further. Discuss these options in detail with your doctor before beginning treatment.
Factors Affecting Efficacy
The success of the therapy depends on many factors, including the severity of hair thinning/loss, stage of hair loss, age, and the skill and experience of the specialist performing the procedure.
- Severity – The more advanced the hair thinning/loss, the less likely Regenera Activa will be effective.
- Stage – Treatment must be started early to get the maximum benefit from Regenera Activa.
- Age – Younger patients may see better results compared to older patients.
- The expertise of the Doctor – The doctor’s skill and experience are important to achieve the best results.
Individual Pattern Hair Loss
Individual pattern hair loss varies, so it should be considered when considering Regenera Activa treatments. Early stages of male and female pattern baldness respond better than those in more advanced stages of hair loss. Patients with a healthy scalp will likely experience better results than those with scarred skin or alopecia areata.
Benefits of Regenera Activa Treatment
- Stimulation of hair follicle regeneration to promote healthy new growth in areas where hair has been lost or thinned out.
- Prevention of further hair loss due to the stimulation and promotion of healthy follicles resulting from treatment.
- Improvement in scalp health through increased blood circulation, improved oxygenation, and removal of toxins.
- Improved hair density through the stimulation of new growth and improved follicle health.
- Reduction in itchiness, flakiness, and dryness due to the increase in circulation of the scalp tissues as a result of treatment.
- Increased confidence due to the improved appearance of the hair and scalp.
- Long-term results due to the stimulation and growth of new, healthy follicles from treatment.
- Non-invasive procedure that is safe, quick, and produces no downtime for recovery.
Regenera Activa is a safe and effective non-invasive treatment that requires no downtime, making it an ideal choice for those wishing to restore their hair and scalp health. Discuss any accompanying treatment options with your doctor before beginning the process to ensure best results. With regular maintenance visits, Regenera Activa can provide long-term results and restore a healthy head of hair in those experiencing thinning or baldness.