Children are vulnerable. While the number of children who have access to mobile devices with internet connectivity continues to grow, the different dangers that lurk in the nook and crannies of the World Wide Web also continue to multiply. In relation to this, parents should adapt and arm themselves with shields to protect their children from such dangers. The answer is right in the Android mobile devices themselves. You need to install the best Android Keylogger app so you can monitor your children’s online activities and keep them safe from the dangers of the information superhighway.
Keeps Everything Under Control with Android Keylogger
Aside from being the parents’ efficient security assistant for their children, business owners can also use apps such as iKeyMonitor Android keylogger. This is also an efficient supervisor that allows you to see what the children are doing using their Android phones even when you are not around. All you need is the needed hardware, the app, and you can have peace of mind even when you are away. It helps you monitor your employees’ online activities as well. That way, you are able to monitor their online activity as well as keep track of their productivity.
Get to Know the Advantages of Android Keylogger
You have all the information that you need within reach where your children or your employees’ online activities are involved. With a Keylogging app such as the Android Keylogger, you can see the following:
- Keystrokes – See what apps your children and your employees launch and use. You also see what the information that they share and the message that they type and send in a particular Android mobile device.
- SMS – Read text messages exchange between contacts and your children or your employees. This way, you can make sure that your children do not give out personal information to strangers.
- Website History – Check visited websites and identify whether your children and your employees are only visiting websites that they are allowed to with an efficient keylogging app like the Android Keylogger.
- Call History – See who your children or your employees called, who called them, and if there are any missed calls so you can easily return the calls once you are available to do so.
- Call Recordings – Listen to the calls that your children or employees made and received.
- Photos and Pictures – Record the pictures taken by camera, the screenshots saved in the album, and the pictures sent and received in Hike, Line, IMO, WhatsApp, WeChat, and QQ
- Chat – Check instant messaging activities as well including WhatsApp, WeChat, Hike, Facebook Messenger, Skype, IMO, and many others. Aside from chat, it also logs composed emails.
- Surroundings – You can listen to the noises inside your home, your store, or wherever the particular mobile device that you monitor is.
- GPS – With the GPS Tracking feature, you can easily find your children and your employees. In addition, it is a brilliant mobile device security measure as you can easily find it just in case someone takes it or in case that you lost it.
- Geofencing – You can set the mobile device to send you an alert just in case your children or your employees go beyond your set boundaries.
- App Blocker – Block inappropriate apps and games so that children can focus on their homework, join in the outdoor activities.
Compatibility and Price Info
iKeyMonitor Android keylogger works on Android OS 2.3 and above. To install iKeyMonitor, users need to access the target Android device and install iKeyMonitor physically. Then the user can view the logs remotely via a cloud panle viewer app named iSpyTracker. It’s also noteworthy that rooting is not required for most features, such as the logging of keystrokes, chats in Facebook, WhatsApp, IMO, Hike, Skype, Kik, WeChat, QQ, voice messages, surrounding, call recording, geo-fencing and more.
Users can select the monthly type and the yearly license based on the real needs. The monthly price is 49.99 USD. The yearly price is 299.99 USD, which is approximately 24.99USD per month. Before you purchase the full-featured version, it’s better for you to sign up for a trial version to test and find out whether it suits your needs or not.
What Will Android Keylogging Apps Do for You?
It will allow you to experience security for free. You can download trial versions or try online demos of keylogging apps like Android Keylogger. This way, you can explore, observe, and evaluate the efficiency of the keylogging app before you actually spend money on buying the licensed version of the keylogger.
Security is never a laughing matter but when you have an efficient keylogging app such as iKeyMonitor Android Keylogger, you can enjoy peace of mind like never before. You can easily access communication and information that you need especially about your children or employees’ online and communication activities.