You want your lips to look fuller and gorgeous without undergoing plastic surgery? Yes, it’s possible and we’re going to show you how. It’s pretty easy and it can be done only by using makeup.
Keep on reading to find out how to make your lips look filler by using only makeup!
- Place your index finger vertically under one of your nostrils, with your fingertip resting just beneath the nostril opening.
- With a lip liner, place a dot on the upper lip area aligning the dot on the inside edge of your finger next to the first joint of your finger.
- Repeat with the other hand and nostril. Draw a vertical line in the middle of the 2 dots on the upper lip.
- Draw a line from the outside corner of your mouth up to the dot on your upper lip area.
- Repeat on the other side.
- Draw a diagonal line down from each dot to the top of the short vertical line in the middle of the dots. This way you form the peak of the upper lip.
- Line the outside of the lower lip
- Fill in the lips with a lip liner.
- Last, apply your lipstick. Start in the middle of your lips and work your way towards the corners.
And you’re done. Enjoy your luscious and fuller lips!