Eating a plentiful of nutrient-extracted food can add years to your life. Not just any years, but healthy, energetic, disease-free years. Who does not want to live a long healthy life? By embracing a healthy lifestyle and fueling your body with vital nutrition it deserves, you can see many healthy changes. Here are some magic soup recipes that can make those healthy changes for you and your body.
Brown Rice and Ginger Pea Soup
- 2 cups frozen peas (do not thaw)
- 1 and ½ cups low-sodium vegetable stock
- 1 tbsp green onions
- 1 tsp. of miso paste
- 1 and ½ tsp. ginger, coarsely chopped
- 10 basil leaves, coarsely chopped
- ½ cup cooked brown rice
- Heat peas in stock in a saucepan on medium heat. Cover and bring to a boil, about 10 minutes.
- Add all other ingredients except rice. Heat for one minute, and then remove pot from heat.
- Allow to completely cool, then carefully poor mixture into blender. Pulse with extractor blade until smooth.
- Reheat and pour over cooked brown rice in a bowl.
- 4 cups of 2 cans organic plum tomatoes
- 1 cup water of vegetable broth
- 1 onion
- 5 cloves garlic
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 or 2 handfuls of cashews
- Salt and pepper
- Place tomatoes and vegetable broth in a pot and bring to a boil, then add the sweet chopped potatoes, garlic and onion.
- When the mixture start to boil reduce heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are cooked.
- Remove mixture from heat and leave it to cool for about 10-15 minutes. Add cooked mixture and cashews to blander until smooth.
Butternut Squash Soup
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped white or yellow onion
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored, seeded, and cut into small pieces
- 2 and ½ lbs butternut squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into small pieces
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp. curry powder
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ¾ cup unsweetened coconut milk
- Freshly ground pepper
- Cook the chopped onion, garlic and apple in a pot with olive oil on medium heat until they get brown.
- Add all ingredients except coconut milk, salt and pepper. Cover the pot and boil for 20 to 25 minutes until squash become tender.
- Remove from heat, discard cinnamon stick, and cool for at least 30 minutes until cool enough to blend.
- Add batches of squash mixture to blender until smooth.
- Before serving, return blended soup to the pot and add coconut milk and reheat until hot. Add some salt or pepper to taste.
Check for more healthy soup recipe: Super soup recipes