In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a technology used in case of infertility in which an ovum is removed from the mother’s body.
In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) is a technology used in case of infertility in which an ovum is removed from the mother’s body. In a laboratory, it is artificially fertilized and in 3-5 days is transferred to the uterine cavity.
Preparation for the procedure takes 2-3 weeks. During this time, spouses pass tests, so that a doctor thoroughly studies the cause of infertility and selects the appropriate IVF method for this couple.
Our center works with two specific methods of IVF:
- In vitro insemination – a suspension with spermatozoa is added to the ovum and in about two hours is waiting for fertilization.
- Intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI) – the introduction of a sperm into the cytoplasm. One sperm that is most suitable for the parameters is selected and it is inserted into the ovum using a glass needle. The method is used if sperm is not able to fertilize an ovum on their own and is more effective than the previous one.
What about analyzes? Here is the list for the expectant mother:
- Ultrasound of the pelvic organs;
- Examination by a gynecologist;
- Blood test for hepatitis, syphilis, HIV, hormone levels;
- A swab for infections.
For the future dad, the list of tests is not so extensive. The main one is a spermogram and, of course, a swab and blood test for infection.
And so, the tests were handed over and checked by the doctor, the IVF method was chosen. Let’s get started?
With the help of hormonal injections, a woman performs the “stimulation of superovulation” procedure to extract as many ovum as possible for fertilization. The optimal number is 6-8 ovum.
Further, under anesthesia, an ovum collection procedure is performed and placed in cups with the culture medium that the cells need. and then placed in an incubator with special conditions.
Before starting the artificial insemination procedure, sperm must be isolated from motile spermatozoa and placed in a culture medium. The resulting suspension can be used for artificial insemination.
In a day, they examine the zygote – a fertilized ovum – and determine whether it can be transplanted to the mother. The development of the zygote is observed for another five days, and then only is transplanted into the mother’s body. Further, pregnancy and childbirth take place naturally.
Our center offers packages of services based on IVF:
- IVF standard – $ 6,630.
- IVF with ovum donation – $ 8,995.
But what if a mom cannot bear a child? Surrogate mothers will come to your aid:
- Surrogate motherhood with frozen embryo transfer (FET) – $ 36,875.
- The standard of surrogacy – $ 45,515.
- Surrogacy with ovum donation – $ 46,545.
- Surrogacy is guaranteed – $ 59315.
- Prices are for the full package of medicines.
You can read more about our services on the site IVF programs. We will be happy to help you experience the happiness of parenthood!