Creating the perfect cat eye is true art. You spend more than 30 minutes trying to create the perfect cat eye and you feel frustrated when it starts to fade in just a couple of hours.
Use these amazing tricks and make your work of art last all day long!
1. Use a long-lasting eye pencil or eyeliner instead of ordinary eye pencil.
2. Use powder as base before you apply the eye makeup.
3. Make sure your eyelids are not oily because that will cause your makeup to fade.
4. Apply a few layers of eye pencil or eye liner and then apply the same color eye shadow on top.
5. Don’t forget the mascara. It’s your best friend when it comes to having gorgeous eyes.
Watch the video for further instructions:
Read more: How To Do The Perfect Cat Eye