It’s a fact that cannabis has massive cancer curing potential. The molecules found within the plant called cannabinoids, enter the human body and bind with the receptors. The most popular way of using cannabis is by smoking it, but the chemicals from the fire can cause some damage.
The pioneer in the medical field of cannabis, Rick Simpson, has become a master in producing cannabis oil and he is sharing his technique with the world.
You should start with 1 ounce of dried herb. This amount will give you around 3-4 grams of oil.
IMPORTANT: These instructions come directly from Rick Simpson’s website. Be very careful when boiling solvent off, the fumes are extremely flammable. Avoid smoking, sparks, stove-tops and red hot heating elements. Set up a fan to blow the fumes away from the pot, and set up in a well-ventilated area for the whole process.
- Put the dry material in a plastic bucket.
- Dampen with a solvent. You can use ether, butane, naphtha or even 99% isopropyl alcohol. You need 2 gallons of solvent to extract THC from 1 pound. For your 1 ounce of dried cannabis, you’re going to need 500ml of solvent.
- Crush the cannabis with a stick of clean wood.
- Continue to crush while adding solvent. Add solvent until the herb is completely soaked and covered. Stir the mixture for 3 minutes.
- Pour the solvent oil mixture off the plant material into another bucket.
- Add some more solvent to the mixture and keep on crushing for 3 minutes to get the remaining THC.
- Pour this solvent oil mix into the bucket containing the first mix that was previously poured out.
- Discard the twice washed plant material.
- Strain the solvent oil mixture through a coffee filter and put it in a clean container.
- Boil the solvent off. You can use a rice cooker, it will boil the solvent off nicely.
- Add solvent to the rice cooker until it’s ¾ full. Turn on high heat. Do this process in a well ventilated area and put a fan to carry the fumes away. Continue adding the mixture into the cooker as the solvent evaporates.
- As the level of the cooker decreases, add a few drops of water.
- Once the solvent boils off, put your cooker on low heat.
- Remove the pot with the oil from the cooker and gently pour the oil into a stainless steel container.
- Put the stainless steel container in a dehydrator or on a gentle heating device.
- Once the water evaporates, suck up the oil using a syringe. The oil should have a consistency of thick grease.
It usually takes the average person about 90 days to ingest the full 60 gram or 60 ml oil treatment. I suggest that people start with three doses per day, about the size of a half a grain of short grained dry rice. The patient should take this dosage every 8 hours, early in the morning, then again in the afternoon and then they should take their final dose of the day, about an hour before bedtime.
After four days at this dosage which should be taken three times a day, most people are then able to increase their doses by doubling the amount of their dosage every four days.
It takes the average person anywhere from 3 to 5 weeks to get to the point where they can ingest 1 gram or 1 ml per day.