Enjoy your lunch at any stage. It is very important to have healthy side dishes for your meal. Here are some of the best recipes for preparing a healthy and delicious lunch.
Wild Rice Lentil and Arugula Salad
- 2 cups cooked wild race
- 2 cups cooked lentils
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic
- Fresh thyme
- 2 lemons
- 2 cups of organic arugula
- 2 tomatoes
- Fresh sage
- Prepare and cool 2 cups of your favorite wild rice blend
- Prepare and cool 2 cups of your favorite lentils.
- Combine rice and lentils in a bowl.
- Extract ¼ cup of olive oil, juice of 2 lemons, 1-2 cloves of garlic and fresh sage in the Short Cup until the ingredients are will blended.
- Pour mixture over the rice and lentils
- Toss in 2 cups of fresh arugula
- Toss in 1 cup of chopped tomato.
- Serve chilled or warm. If warm, serve rice and lentils on top of the arugula and pour “dressing” over top.
- 2 cups cooked Quinoa
- 3 stalks celery
- 2 carrots
- Pinch of sea salt
- Dried cranberries
- Prepare 2 cups of your favorite Quinoa and add to bowl while still warm.
- Chop 3 stalks of celery and add to bowl.
- Chop 2 raw carrots and add to bowl.
- Add ¼ cup of dried cranberries and add to bowl.
- Sprinkle with Himalayan sea salt and serve.