Have you ever wondered is there an exercise that can help you get the perfect abs? It’s time to get excited because this amazing exercise will help you get those toned abs you’ve dreamed for.
Mari Winsor, the founder of the “Winsor Pilates” studio explains that this one exercise can definitely help you reduce fat from your abdomen area and give you incredible abs.
Learn how to do the criss-cross exercise:
- Lay flat on the floor and lay a few minutes to relax your spine.
- Place your hands behind your head.
- Lift your legs to a 90 degree angle.
- Pull your right leg towards your chest while keeping your left leg straight. At the same time, push your upper body towards your right leg. Your left arm and right leg should touch.
- Do up to 3 sets of 10 repetitions with pause of 30 seconds between sets .
- For beginners: Repeat the exercise 5 times on each side.
For more instructions watch the video: