Housing has come a long way in the last few years. From tiny houses to off-the-grid living, homes are a far cry from their predecessors. The mobile home movement is one such change that homeowners have seen. There are many benefits to living in a mobile home.
- Less expensive – yes we want a home but houses are so expensive! Not just to buy but also to maintain. With the mobile home, you’ll pay close to half the price of the per foot space of a house. We are talking big savings here. With a mobile home, you have the joy and pride of being a home owner, minus the heartache and huge hole in your pocket when you do so.
- Monthly bills – mobile homes are kitted out with all the furnishings and fixtures of a regular house but the bills don’t nearly amount to as much as you’d get with a house. From monthly mortgage to property taxes, the bills can pile up. Mobile homes take away this burden.
- Safety and superior quality – there’s a feeling that mobile homes are flimsy and lack the safety and substance of a regular house. That may have been true in the past, but not anymore. Today’s mobile homes mobile homes come equipped with fire safety, alarms, proper and sound structural design, air conditioning and heating, kitchen appliances and fabulous energy efficacy. Steel anchors can keep the home anchored even against gale force winds! All these make the mobile home secure, comfortable and enjoyable to live in.
- Community living – while gated communities also give us this feeling, mobile home parks are something special; separate enough for some privacy, close enough for a lot of interaction. From clubs and fitness spaces to brunches and games, you can have many moments of enjoyment in the mobile home communities. A neighborhood of caring an concerned people right at your doorstep – that’s the mobile home experience for you.
- Less impact on the environment – we must all be conscious of our actions and the effect they have on our world. a mobile home doesn’t use nearly as many materials to build a space of quiet and contentment. It’s built in such a way that it accounts for a whopping 90% less impact and wastage – all good news for the people and the planet. It also does away with the regular construction work and the pollution that they all cause.
- A simpler life – mobile homes give you the opportunity to live a simple life, with fewer requirements and needs. That makes for peace of mind and a better quality of life.
If you’re worried about what to do with all your things, there’s a simple solution – cheap storage units Boston. They can be rented for as long as you need, and they come equipped with security cameras and alarms, and guards. You can choose to either rent a locker or a room. If you’re worried about expensive heirlooms, you’ll be able to find climate controlled storage facilities too. Choose a good location and live the happy mobile home life.