Air drying might sound pretty easy. You just wash your hair, rub it with a towel and you’re ready. The reality is you might end up with fizzy hair. No need to use any tools to have a great look if you learn how to perfectly air dry your hair. Here’s how to do it:
- Use a microfiber towel to dry your hair. They’re really absorbent and won’t make your hair fizzy. Use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to brush your hair.
- Once your hair is 70% dry, apply some sea salt spray to get a beachy look. If you want bigger waves, twist small sections of your hair and spray some more sea salt water.
- Get a microfiber towel and pat your hair gently with it. This will remove the water quicker.
- Once your hair is half dried, take a wide-tooth comb and comb your hair.
- To give your hair more structure use Aloe Vera gel. Scrunch in the product starting from ends and finishing on the roots to create a more textured look.
- Don’t use a brush to brush your curly hair or you’ll end up with a frizzy hair. Simply use your finger while you’re conditioning your hair.
- Flip your hair over and use a microfiber towel to get rid of excess water. Scrunch your hair up and flip your hair back. This way you’ll give your hair volume.
- If you want to add more definition to your curls, use some hair cream or oil.
- Shake your hair after shampooing it. Get a microfiber towel and gently remove the excess water.
- Apply liquid leave-in conditioner, cream and oil to keep your curls defined and your hair moisturized.