Mix these ingredients before going to bed and when you wake up in the morning, there will be breakfast waiting for you.
The first thing you’re going to need is a big jar. Put 1/3 cup oats in your jar and add 1 tbsp. chia seeds, ¼ cup milk, ¼ cup yogurt. This is going to be your base. After you’ve done the base you can add on top whatever you want, fruits or veggies. Here are our suggestions:
1. To prepare our carrot wonder – add 2 tbsp. honey, 3 tsp. cinnamon, 3 tbsp. grated carrot and ½ cup walnuts on top of the base.
2. To prepare the blueberry delight – add 1 tsp. vanilla extract, 2 tbsp. blueberry jam, ½ tsp. lemon rind and some fresh blueberries on top of your base.
3. This is for the chocolate lovers – add 2 tbsp. honey, 1 tsp. cocoa powder, 1 cup freshly chopped strawberries and some grated dark chocolate in your jar.
4. The banana and nuts mixture is simply going to blow your mind. Add 2 tbsp. maple syrup, 3 tbsp. peanut butter, chopped banana and some nuts on top of your base.
5. Who wouldn`t want to wake up with a Piña colada? In a jar put 1 cup chopped banana, 2 tbsp. grounded walnuts, 1 cup fresh diced pineapple and 1 tsp. shredded coconut.
Put your jar in the fridge overnight and in the morning you’ll have a delicious and healthy breakfast on the table.
Source: The Domestic Geek