When it comes to healthy hair, it’s not only about shampoo you use. Healthy hair is a sigh of overall health. You need to put a little effort and extra care so that you have gorgeous, shiny and healthy hair. Here are our best 10 hair tips that will help you have the perfect hair.
- Use a conditioner since it will add moisture to the hair and it will make it tangle-free and easier to comb.
- Don’t brush your hair while wet. Wet hair is more prone to breakage.
- Use hair serum on your ends, this will moisturize your hair.
- Never flat iron your hair while it’s wet.
- Use a heat protectant product before heat styling. This will stop your hair from damaging from the heat.
- To avoid split ends, trim your hair every 6-8 weeks. Trimming regularly will make you hair look healthier.
- Don’t rub dry your hair with a towel. Scrunch it gently in a towel to squeeze out the extra water.
- Every time you shampoo, massage your scalp for 1 minute to stimulate hair growth and to enhance the strength of your roots.
- Choose Satin Pillow Covers because they’ll reduce hair breakage due to friction. Cotton is quite rough in texture and it will cause more friction on the hair.
- Eat healthy. The healthier you are, the better your hair is going to look.
And here’s a little extra tip. Apply a paste of honey and ripe banana on your hair. Leave it for a few minutes and then wash it off. You hair is going to be so soft, just like baby hair.
Most of the women are looking for answers how to make their hair grow faster, and look more beautiful and healthy. Here are some tips for longer, healthier and beautiful hair.