Here is a creamy and sweet apple pie smoothie recipe for those who love a little stronger flavor of the apple cider frozen yogurt.
Spiced Apple Pie Smoothie is vegan and gluten-free drink, very refreshing and tastes like a slice of spiced apple pie.
- 1 and half cups apple cider or apple juice
- 1 cup yogurt (vanilla, plain, or apple frozen yogurt or your favorite yogurt)
- 1/4 cup milk or non-dairy nut milk
- 1 medium frozen banana (frozen ripe banana is ideal, but not required)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch nutmeg or cardamom (optional)
- Natural sweetener (Agave syrup, stevia, maple syrup)
- 2 cups ice cubes
Put all ingredients, except ice cubes, in a large blender and blend until smooth and creamy. Make sure any sweetener you used to dissolve well. Then, pour over ice cubes or blend ice into the smoothie. Put it in a refrigerator for a while to chill smoothie.
Preparation time is about 3 minutes.
Extra tip: Use caramel sauce and cinnamon in the mixture or sprinkle over the top before serving.
Read for more: Creamy orange Push-Up Smoothie