With a deep look, as if it were analyzing your inmost corner, Pitbull, Pit, Pit Bull, Pit Terrier, Half and Half, Staffordshire Fighting Dog, Bull Baiter Dogs, Old Family Dog (Ireland), Yankee Terrier (North America), Rebel Terrier (South America) is a dog that wants to please his master, a loving animal, a great companion for long walks or workout. Although it is hard to believe, let’s see why are Pitbulls so affectionate.
A Pitbull is not only a dog but a member of your family
The history of this race begins somewhere in the 19th century. It is a mixture of the Bulldog race and Terrier, so a combination of lambent and powerful. Its short fur, its well-defined brawn, its broad chest and neck, its flat head give the Pitbull the looks of a strong and agile dog. Its ears usually get together into a sharp form. The Pitbull can be between 35 and 60 cm tall and can weight between 10 and 35 kilos.
Because of his exterior looks and his hot temper, the American Pitbull Terrier was the center of attention of so many stories about human attacks. In fact, this race is dominated by the desire of pleasing its master and thus it becomes aggressive to other animals, mostly dogs when it is asked to. Humans actually use this race of dogs for illegal dog fights. This race worships its human companions, that is why are Pitbulls so affectionate.
The Pitbull is also known as the nanny
- He is a great playmate for the children.
- He protects the little ones as if they where his, it is why Pitbulls are so affectionate.
- He tolerates pain caused by pulling its tale or ears.
- It gives a sense to its presence due to its inexhaustible resources of energy on the playground.
Tips and tricks on discovering why are Pitbulls so affectionate
- Remain calm: despite their tainted reputation, if Pitbulls are integrated into society, they nevertheless obey a calm, confident owner, that knows how to assert himself. Thus, they won’t manifest their violent side, but on the contrary.
- Trust them: Pitbulls are funny, playful, loyal and affectionate towards their owners, whether they are males or females, children or adults.
- Don’t be afraid of them: due to their enormous love towards their masters, they will be able to fight until death to protect them and their belongings and that is why Pitbulls are so affectionate.
- Learn to know them: in most of the cases, we speak about obedient dogs, that only manifest the desire to serve their masters.
Do you own a Pitbull? Or you are maybe thinking of getting one. Do it, you will be getting yourself a best friend for life!