Suffering from chronic fatigue can be really exhausting. Chronic fatigue is accompanied by feeling extremely tired and in general, rest doesn’t help. What’s devastating is that the condition can’t be explained by any medical condition, therefore we don’t know what causes it. Some doctors believe that it’s a syndrome caused by hormonal imbalance, problems with the immune system and viral infections.
Chronic fatigue can affect several parts of the body and some of the symptoms include:
- Sore throat;
- Loss of concentration and memory;
- Unrefreshing sleep;
- Unexplained depression;
- Unexplained muscle pain.
Treating with Meridian Lines
Meridian lines are also referred to as energy highways and they originate in ancient Chinese medicine. These meridians can be mapped all over our body and they correspond to specific acupuncture points along their flow.
The Academy of Classical Oriental Science explain that the meridian “helps us to comprehend how basic substances of our body (Qi, blood and body fluids) permeate the entire body.”
Tiredness and Tripple Warmer
The energy line that is located behind your ear is called the “Triple Warmer” and it’s related to chronic exhaustion and depression. This energy line is related to all organs and control the relationship between the hormonal distribution system and the hormone glands. The triple warmer regulates the water and heat channes throughout our bodies and when it becomes over energized, it draws energy from the immune system, attacking the body and causing chronic fatigue.
You can consult a doctor to solve this problem, but you can also try and solve it in your own home. The moment you feel drained and fatigued, use these self-help energy ways to feel normal again!
Technique number 1
- Place your left fingers under your left knee. Place your right fingers right above your left elbow. You will start to feel your pulse in both areas.
- Continue holding these areas and you’ll notice both pulses synchronizing. Once you feel that, you can let go.
- Do the same thing on the right side of your body.
Technique number 2
- Place your left fingers at the indent on the outside of your left baby toe. Place your right fingers at the point between your little and ring finger. You will start feeling the pulses in both points.
- Hold this pose until the pulses synchronize.
- Repeat with the other side of your body