Indian women love to stick to their traditional roots and look beautiful at the same time. Where does the beauty lie? Well, it is all about keeping it simple and elegant in the Indian traditional and women still look dazzling in the many Indian costumes available out there. One such beautiful outfit is the lehenga choli that has not just won the hearts of Indian women, but is also loved by western women as well. Lehenga cholis has become one of the prominent choices when attending parties and festivals. This festive attire is royal, elegant, and it is a graceful outfit to carry.
If you’re planning to attend special occasions such as parties or festivals in the near future, take a look at what the lehenga choli is and the varied options available for you. One thing is for sure, with the hundreds of options available out there, you will never feel disappointed for sure.
What are these beauties?
A lehenga is a pleated skirt with intricate designs and details and it is worn with choli or a blouse. The choli can be long or short depending on your body shape and preference as well. The Lehenga is worn on the waist and it leaves your midriff and back bare in most designs. When you opt for a lehenga choli you can experiment with it and look elegant and stylish at the same time.
Lehenga choli was not so famous few years ago because it was considered to be the tribal outfit. However, the fashion industry creative minds have given it a new twist and made is irresistible for one and all. The latest designs with zari, sequin, embroidery, stone and bead works help you make a unique fashion statement at any party or event you attend.
Looking for fashionable bridal wear?
The young girls do not just want to wear something very simple for their wedding, but they want something fashionable and yet traditional. If this is your choice then bridal lehenga choli is perfect for you. Wedding is one of the most special days in your life and this is when you need to pay the most attention to your attire. Even in the modern times, the Indian brides have a wide range of bridal lehenga cholis and other traditional outfits to choose from. The rich color on the bridal lehenga choli symbolizes the rich culture, fertility, festivity and so on.
The Bridal lehenga cholis are mostly made from metallic yarn. In a typical Indian wedding, the ceremony is conducted in front of the fire and this is when the attire of bride glows with the light; truly a special moment and fashion statement that no other ceremony can surpass.
Traditional lehenga choli for specialized events
The traditional dress for Indian women in Rajasthan and Gujarat is the Lehenga choli, but now the whole of India loves it for the unique appeal it provides. This is one of the most colorful Indian clothing that you can get; it can’t get more traditional than this isn’t’ it. If you are attending any special occasion such as a wedding or a party then traditional lehenga choli will help you stand out from the crowd and still carry your elegant grace.
These are available in a wide variety of colors and designs, and you can choose the ones that are best suited for your personalized needs. You can also go for a fusion of dark and light colors and with less of design work if you want to look simple. However, you can be sure that you will get a lot of inquiries about the outfit.
Party wear lehenga choli to show your style
Young girls and women prefer to look different than the rest, especially when attending parties or special occasions. These are worn to attend important occasions or festivals across the country. These outfits are fashionable and at the same time are equally efficient to bring out the feminism in India women. This is considered to be one of the oldest Indian clothing and is loved by people in India and also in the western countries.
How to choose a lehenga choli?
If this is the first time you’re buying a lehenga choli, you can make sure that you follow the basic steps in choosing the right one. These are just basic tips, you’re choice may depend on what you like and what is available in your area.
- One of the first things to look at is the occasion for which you’re planning to wear the lehenga choli.
- Think about the time you will attend this function. This will help you decide whether to go for a light colored one or a dark and rich colored lehenga choli.
- Keep the weather in mind as well. At times, the weather may be hot or humid and heavy materials in the lehenga choli will only make you more uncomfortable during the whole time. If it is hot, you can go for light materials as well, but it needs to be planned well in advance.
- Lehenga choli can be too expensive as well, and this depends on the intricate designs and decorations made on it. So, you need to keep a budget in mind and look in that set range. There is a wide range of options available out there, and so it will be easy for you to get the one that is perfect for your budget.
- Listen to your heart and mind as well. Don’t just look at any attractive color and buy, but consider the need, the occasion, use, and then make a purchase decision. Finally, remember to enjoy your overall shopping and match your lehenga choli with the appropriate jewelries to get that oomph factor.
There are numerous lehenga choli available there in the market, so consider the above points and choose the one that is best suited for your needs. Once you have these, you will enjoy all the attention that you get.