There is nothing better than a warm drink during cold winter days. These hot smoothies are a great way to warm up your body and keep you fulfilled for longer.
Here are the best warm smoothie recipes:
Warm Ginger Smoothie
- 2 cups unsweetened warm almond milk
- 1 apple (sliced)
- 1-2″ chunk fresh ginger (grated or finely chopped)
- Maple syrup (optional)
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Then pour your smoothie into a microwave-safe cup and heat for 15 to 30 seconds.
Warm Turmeric Smoothie
- 1 cup warm milk (unsweetened almond or coconut)
- 1 banana
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp. ground turmeric
Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. At the end add the honey to taste. Pour into mugs and enjoy!
Warm Tea Smoothie
- 1 cup milk (almond milk or coconut milk)
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1 ripe banana (cut into chunks)
- ¼ tsp. pure vanilla extract
Heat your milk for one minute or until it is hot and steam. Put the chai tea bag in the milk and steep to prepare a milk tea. Add the tea milk, banana and vanilla extract in a blender. Blend until smooth. Pour it in a mason jar or glass and enjoy!
Hot Chocolate Smoothie
- 1 cup warm milk (vanilla or nut milk)
- 1 tsp. unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 banana
Pour the warm milk into a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend on low for a couple of seconds. Then increase speed to high and blend until smooth.
Warm Cinnamon Smoothie
- 1 apple
- Handful of dried cranberries
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
Put all the ingredients in a blender. Add some warm water and blend until smooth. Pour the mixture in a glass or mason jar and enjoy!