Natural looking and well shaped brows are the hottest trend. Wanna make your brows look perfect, but not sure how to do it?
Here are some essential tips that will help you style your brows to perfection without having to spend tons of money!
Before you start you need to determine if your brows are thick enough. There aren’t many women that have naturally thick brows, but that’s not a problem because you can grow them thicker. Massage your brows with olive oil or almond oil before going to bed to make them grow faster.
1. Find the perfect shape for you
- Round face: Make as high arch as you can. Create a brow shape that follows a straight line to the peak of the brow.
- Square face: Soft, curved brow shape or hard angled shaped brows are perfect for this face. Don’t do thin and short brows.
- Heart shaped face: Low arch and rounded shape.
- Oval face: Go for flat and soft-angled eyebrow shape.
2. Pluck the perfect brows
It’s time for the practical part. Grab your tweezers and start plucking to perfection. Here are some small tips that will help you:
- Make sure you have great lighting. Invest in quality tweezers because they’re the most important instrument.
- Reduce the redness, pain and swelling by running an ice cube over your brows before starting.
- Be extra careful when plucking above your brows because if you over pluck them, they will look unnatural.
- Comb your brows with a special brush and trim the hairs that stick above the brow line.
3. Fill in those brows
Filling in your brows is the most difficult and most challenging part. Choosing the right color is key, make sure your brows match the tone of your hair.
- You can fill in your brows with powder, pencil or brow mascara. A pencil will help you create the most natural look. Mascara is perfect for women with rebellious thick brows and powder can be used to get thick brows.
- Lightly brush your brows before starting. Line the bottom curve of the brow and fill in. Make the tail. Outline the top and the bottom edges of your brows. Make sure to keep the natural shape and not to apply too much color. Highlight the skin between the brows and eyelids to define your brows even more.