Jumping rope is a simple but very effective way to get and stay in shape and maintain your weight. If you are looking for an exercise, that can be done almost everywhere, then you are at the right place.
Here is the best jump rope workout guide and plus its benefits:
The Ultimate Jump Rope Workouts
Use your rope and start doing these workouts to get your body into shape fast.
Jump rope for 3 minutes, rest for 1 minute and repeat. This is a great way to break up long jump rope workouts.
Do ten jump rope turns and then take a brief rest. Then do twenty and rest again. Keep adding ten more turns until you get up to 100. Then go back down doing ninety, eighty and so on until you get back to ten. On completion, you’ll have done 1000 rope turns.
Jump rope as fast as you can for 20-seconds, rest for 10-seconds. Repeat 10 times for a short but intense workout
Burpee and jump rope descending pyramid
Do 10 burpees and then jump rope 50 times. Do nine burpees and jump rope again 50 times. Keep doing one less burpee until you get all the way down to one. Make sure you jump rope as fast as you can as this workout is against the clock.
Jump rope for 30 seconds and then do a quick set of press ups – 10 or so is fine. Jump back up and skip for a further 30 seconds and then do a quick set of squats. Continue alternating using your speed rope with press ups and squats for 15 to 20 minutes.
Jumping Rope Benefits
- Jumping rope is an easy exercise that you can done indoors and outdoors.
- Jump rope is an effective way to lose weight and burn fat fast.
- Jumping rope strengthens your bones, leg muscles, heart and lungs. This can prevent osteoporosis.
- Once you have mastered the basics, you can do a lot of jump rope techniques to improve your workouts.
- Jumping rope improves your eye, hand and foot coordination.
- Jumping rope is a full body workout. It’s not only working out your lower body, but your shoulders, arms and upper back.