You can solve indigestion, headaches, insomnia and nervousness with simply pressing this point on your body. This point is called “Shen Men” and by pressing it you’ll make your stress and headaches disappear.
“Shen Men” is actually a Chinese method of acupressure that stimulates your body to relax and to relieve stress. Pressing this anti-stress point on your body will increase your energy, reduce stress, boost your immune system and reduce pain.
The “Shen Men” point is located on the upper part of the inner ear and with the slight rubbing it becomes active.
Instruction for The “Shen Men” Massage
- Press the point on your ear and gently massage it.
- Slowly inhale and exhale.
- Look to the left when you inhale and to the right when you exhale, without turning your head.
- You’ll start to feel your body relaxing
Some Extra Advice
- Massage the point on your ear with your fingertips.
- Massage it every time you feel stressed.
- You can do this every day before bedtime.