This smoothie tastes like a classic Orange Push Up ice-cream. If you like Orange Push Ups, you’ll definitely love this easy for preparing, delicious smoothie which is gluten-free. For this creamy smoothie recipe is used vegan milk. Add sugar to taste.
Preparation time is only 5 minutes.
- 1 can of slightly unfrozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 cup of milk (vegan, nut or soy milk…)
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar to taste (you can use an alternate sugar substitute such as stevia, but the taste won’t be same)
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 cups ice
- 1 to 2 ounces of any alcohol Vodka, Rum, Malibu, Citron or similar, per smoothie portion, to taste
- Put all ingredients in a blender except ice and optional alcohol. Blend until smooth and creamy. Add more water or milk for better mixing.
- Add the ice and blend until smooth. Pour the alcohol and serve immediately.
Enjoy this tasty ice-smoothie with your friends!!!