Blueberries and orange juice are wonderful and refreshing flavor duo. Surprise your family with a berry-yogurt smoothie breakfast! Serve smoothies with yummy toasted bagels topped with non-fat cream cheese for a change from cereal and juice.
- 200ml blueberry and cranberry juice
- 1 fresh orange, juiced
- 100 g fresh strawberries, hulled and halved
- 3 tbsp low fat natural yogurt
- 8 blueberries, to decorate
Place all the ingredients, except the honey, into a blender. Blend until smooth.
Add honey to taste and serve over ice. Spear 4 blueberries into a cocktail stick and place on top of each smoothie.
Preparation time is about 10 minutes; Servings for two.
* Use calcium-fortified orange juice for an additional boost of calcium and energy.
See for more smoothie recipes: Creamy orange Push-Up Smoothie