You’re planning on visiting Australia? That’s a great idea, mate. Road tripping in a cheap campervan hire Australia is a fantastic way to see the country on a budget. Of course, Australia isn’t that cheap and you may be looking for ways to spend less while being able to enjoy more.
So, how do you get the most out of your trip and enjoy as much as possible without breaking bank? You plan ahead, rent a simple campervan, and eat in most of the time. But, if you’re a foodie, you know just how hard it can be to NOT visit restaurants in a new country.
The good news is that you don’t have to miss out on enjoying some new food from new places. If you’re traveling on the Gold Coast, the following restaurants are fabulous options and they offer meals for under $20. We’re sure this is fantastic news for you.
Take a look at some of the best places to visit for affordable meals that will satisfy your desire for gourmet eats:
- Weiner Haus: Do you love a good hot dog? Visit the Weiner Haus for some of the best ones in Australia and spend less than 20 dollars. Delectable options that range from traditional to crazy spicy, there is something for every type of hot dog lover here is. You won’t have to spend much and you’ll be sure to fill up.
- Lester and Earl: It may not always be the most affordable restaurant around, but if you visit during happy hour, you’re in for a real treat. You can enjoy drinks and great food for less than 20 bucks when you visit at the favorite time of day.
- Salt Meats Cheese: From coffee to ice cream, pizza, and more, there is something on the menu for every type of craving that you may have. Even with the abundance of options and the fantastic flavors found at Salt Meats Cheese, you can still spend less than you would imagine at this popular Gold Coast hot-spot.
- Wahoo’s Fish Tacos: Their tacos are delish and affordable and good to fill up on when hungry. So, what else could make them a must-visit restaurant in Australia? That’s right, their prices. If you’re traveling around in a cheap campervan hire Australia just looking for budget-friendly food, check out Wahoo’s Fish Tacos. If you’re looking for great value and flavor for low prices, this is it.
- Mount Lebanon Deli: Mmm, nothing says “yum” like a good falafel that tastes as good as a low price feels. That’s what you’ll get when you visit Mount Lebanon Deli—the glory of paying less for more deliciousness. If you like your Middle Eastern food fresh and mouthwatering, visit Mount Lebanon Deli while on your road trip to the Gold Coast.
- Bonita Bonita: You’ll be singing “Todo me parece Bonita” when you leave this Mexican restaurant with fabulous dishes. They have great taco days where you can spend less money and enjoy more food. If you’re into eating as many tacos as you would like, it’s a great idea for you.
- Pickled Cactus: Yummy chili is what you can expect at Pickled cactus and if you’re around at 5-6 on a Tuesday, 10 meals are waiting for you.
- Mr Sushi Ashmore: If you’re in the mood for some Japanese eats, visit Mr Sushi Ashmore at lunch time and spend less than $20. Delicious options will have you wanting to come back for more and you don’t have to worry about overspending if you do.
- Melbas on the Park: With an extended period of time for happy hour prices, you will want to visit Melbas on the Park for some amazing dishes that cost less from 5-9 pm on Mondays. What better way to start your week than to enjoy a delicious dinner that doesn’t cost much more than 9 bucks?
There are so many great places to visit on the Gold Coast for scrumptious meals that even if you are traveling on a budget, you don’t want to miss out on. The above places are sure to help you satisfy your cravings for restaurant food and will help you to spend less than you normally would while eating out.
From tacos and Italian fare to delectable Japanese cuisine, there are affordable meals for every kind of person. While many people would suggest that you only eat in while traveling on a budget, it’s okay to treat yourself from time to time.
Of course, another benefit to traveling in a cheap campervan hire Australia is that while you’re spending less on your vehicle, you can spend more on food. If you’re a foodie, you don’t want to miss out on enjoying life while traveling. So, don’t. Happy traveling and happy eating.