Try these easy beauty tips and tricks at home, and very soon you will get the desired beautifying effects.
- Instead of body lotion, apply body oil to the skin after a shower. It moisturizes, but also insulates your body and keeps you warm.
- Add a shimmery eyeshadow pigment or liquid illuminator to your foundation or moisturizer to keep your skin from looking bland!
- Swap out your body lotions for a body butter, it’s thicker so it moisturizes better!
- To keep feet from being dry and cracked: before bed, apply a thick lotion and put on sock to lock it in!
- Just because you can’t see it, doesn’t mean it’s not there! Sunscreen is still important, in every season.
- Your hair gets dry, just like your skin. Deep conditioners, leave-in treatments, and hair serums are a must!
- It might feel nice to have a hot shower or bath, but use lukewarm water not hot. Hot water draws the moisture out of our skin.
- If you like to avoid the natural highlighting of your hair, spray SPF leave-in conditioner in your hair before heading out.
- Spray a bit of deodorant on the back of your neck. It helps to keep your body cool and prevents sweat that can mess up your straightened hair during hot days.
- Smooth your dry lips with sugar cubes or honey. It is very easy, it is edible and cheap.
Read for more: Tips for dry face in summer