We all want to look perfect everywhere and anywhere, but living crazy lives, we almost never find time for ourselves.
Still, there are some beauty tricks that can help you look gorgeous and in the meantime will make your life a whole lot easier, saving you time, energy and money.
- Add cinnamon and peppermint essential oils in your lip balm or lip gloss to make your lips appear fuller and brighter.
- Wash off your water-resistant makeup easily with coconut and olive oils.
- If your foundation is too thick, just add some of your favorite moisturizer to it. You can also intensify your too-light foundation by mixing it with some liquid bronzer.
- Mix 1 tbsp. of baking soda to your gel face wash or cleansing milk. Apply this mixture on your face and gently massage it with circular motions. Repeat this 3 times a week to get radiant and glowing skin.
- If your powder makeup is broken, you can easily fix it with this simple trick. Just add a few drops of rubbing alcohol to the compact, smooth the powder and alcohol with a knife and let it dry overnight. The next day, all the alcohol will have evaporated and you won’t have to buy new makeup.
- If your favorite nail polish has become hard to open or it is too thick, just put it in hot water for a couple of minutes. Then, apply it on your nails while it is still warm.
- If you are in a rush and don’t have time to wash your hair, just follow these tips to refresh your hair quickly. Just use baby powder or cornstarch as a dry shampoo.
- Avoid getting blisters when you’re wearing new shoes, with applying some clear deodorant on your feet.
- Take two elastic bands and separate your hair into two ponytails, one above the other. This simple trick can visually add thickness and texture to your hair, making it look longer.
- Pimples always seem to show up when you need them the least. Just soak cotton pads in eye drops and put them in the freezer for a few minutes. Gently press the cotton pad on top of the pimple. In 20 minutes, your blood vessels will contract and the redness will disappear.